Tanya Bell founded Bell Law Firm, P.A.
in Palm Harbor to provide caring and compassionate representation to those who need it most.
Bell Law Firm provides representation primarily in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Medicaid Planning, Guardianship and Real Estate
. Some primary functions of our firm include:
- Advising Pinellas County and Pasco County clients regarding the estate planning options that would be most beneficial for their specific needs and preparing their estate planning documents accordingly.
- Representing the Personal Representative in the probate administration process.
- Representing a Beneficiary of a probate estate to monitor the probate process to ensure that their rights are protected.
- Representing a Trustee of a Trust in the trust administration process.
- Representing a Beneficiary of a Trust to ensure that the administration is carried out properly and their rights are protected.
- Representing clients in the guardianship process from the initial petition for guardianship through the discharge of the guardian.
- Assisting clients in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties in Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Clearwater, Oldsmar, Safety Harbor and the surrounding areas.
Tanya believes that legal representation should be full service and that includes providing both trustworthy and knowledgeable service in protecting your money, your family and your future. Contact our office so that you can experience the personal service that you deserve.